When you buy one of our digital products, you get a license. A license gives you access to all parts of the theme, which can be deployed to no more than 3 domains, with no more than 5 people working on the product. The original theme files and the end product files cannot be redistributed in any way.
- A license grants the purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, and ongoing right to make use of the Theme.
- You are licensed to use the Theme to create a single End Product for personal use, or for a client.
- The End Product is a customized implementation of the Theme requiring the application of skill and effort
- The Theme may only be used by a single developer
- The End Product you create may be accessed by multiple End Users, and the End Users can access the end product either for free or for a fee
- With a license, you can:
- Use the Theme to create unlimited End Products for personal use or for a client. You can transfer the single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- With a license, you cannot:
- Create an End Product with more than 1 person working on the theme files
- Redistribute the Theme "as is" by itself or as part of a bundle of products.
- Redistribute the modified End Product.
- Redistribute the Theme "as is", or the modified End Product, as part of an "on demand" product or service (like a "site generator" or "create your own" website application).
- In short don’t do anything to hurt our sales
- Any components included with the Theme which includes, but is not limited to: graphics, images, code, or any other content, retains its original license. The author of the Theme will document any and all licensed components included with the Theme. You are responsible for adhering to the original license of any additional licensed components included with the Theme.
- Easy UI retains ownership of the Theme, but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the Easy UI and you, the purchaser. Easy UI is the grantor of the license.
Due to the nature of digital products, we cannot offer a refund if a product has been downloaded. If it hasn’t, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing and placing an order with Easy UI, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions contained in the terms outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and Easy UI.
Under no circumstances shall the Easy UI team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if the Easy UI team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Easy UI will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy at any moment.
Payments are made through the Shopify buy button channel. Please do not contact us asking for support and please do not contact them with anything related to our websites.
These terms were last updated on 17th February 2021
This website uses no cookies.
Links to Third Party Websites
We have included links on this website for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these websites may differ from our own.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.